We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
- Sales Consultants
- Business Office Associate
- Service Technicians
- Service Manager
- Quick Lane Technicians
- Parts Department (Management, Sales, & Wholesale!)
Oil Change Technician
The Entry-Level Technician must have a mechanical aptitude and is able to perform basic automotive services including mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, vehicle inspections and other less technical services while delivering an excellent customer experience. Responsible also to maintain clean and safe work areas in the tire and service department.
If Selected, the Commitment to you:
- Pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long & Short Term Disability and 401(k) available.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time - Additional Paid Training - High Customer Satisfaction for both Sales & Service - A Professional and Respectful Work Environment.
- Mechanical Background
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Pass a background check & drug screen.